My Quest for Peace - Day 51

Today I have been working on letting it go - it being when someone disagrees with me even if I think I am right.

Today has not been too bad - I noticed on most things I do not even feel like I have to be right as my relationship with the person has always been more important than being right or feeling like they need to understand totally my point of view.  On a few things I find myself defensive - anytime anyone questions my parenting is when I get defensive.  I struggle to prove myself right.  Today when my daughter's therapist disagreed with something, I did get defensive but then suggested we work through it more in therapy and both keep an open mind - but I did not force my belief that I am right on the therapist - just suggested we both keep our minds open during the next therapy session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017