My Quest for Peace - Day 41

My mission began towards the end of 2004.  I had been taking Priestess of Place classes and I initiated as a Priestess of Place to the West.  I told the Goddess my mission and path would be to help other families - like mine - that are struggling to deal with early childhood trauma and attachment issues.  Many things have happened along my path and my mission but I have stayed strong and true even at times I wasn't sure it would happen.

In April 2011 I received my Masters in Counseling Psychology and now February of 2013 I finally have an internship to basically create my own practice working with families like mine.

My full mission and path I believe will lead me to creating a clinic where all aspects of attachment and early childhood trauma are treated and the families supported.  I try to live every day following that path and focusing on my mission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring