My Quest for Peace - Day 54

What changes have already taken place in me?
I have become so much calmer and able to ground myself much easier than I ever have.  I am also more sure of myself, more willing to make changes and take risks.  And most importantly I am feeling worthy of good things and being loved.

What changes am I working towards?
I am working towards defaulting to calm instead of chaos and negative feelings.  I am working towards stopping the cycle of negative thinking and panic attacks which then create more negative thoughts until I am stuck.

What short phrase can I use to stay calm even in times of stress?
"with each breath I will calm myself"

If I stopped telling myself all that is wrong, what would I tell myself about all that is right?
I will handle this, I can do it, I have handled everything I have been given - this is no different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring