Taking control of my life

For the past week I had been basically sitting at home and feeling that my life was out of my control.  I felt like everything is happening TO me and that everything was a waiting game.  This past weekend started out like that and then my hubby so nicely pointed out that I have medications to help my body when it is in extreme pain.  I told him I needed to do things and that this JUST HAPPENS and I have to deal.  He asked me how long I was going to wait to do something.

So Sunday I took the medication, while it does relieve the pain and let my muscles loosen up it makes me anxious and unable to focus.  This time it was good for me.  I got anxious about my new career that seems to be on hold until I start working and because my thoughts wander and I have very little control of my thoughts while medicated I suddenly remembered my dream.
1.  Build a website.
2.  Create a support network.
3.  When I can do therapy use the support network to help my clients and also be able to market myself through the support network.
4.  Combine the support network and my practice to create a nonprofit clinic to support the needs of families dealing with attachment disorder.

So simple and I forgot that I already had a domain name and the basics setup.
So I have been working on the website and that way when I have the opportunity to interview for a private practice I can show them I do know how to market myself and that I do know how help others and create a support network. 

I realized lately I had switched into that helpless role - I need to really continue to work on myself and move forward on my dreams if I want them to come true.

Comments

  1. woohoo go you!! Taking steps already .. I love watching a journey in progress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017