Hunting for Humor

I am tired and stressed due to not even knowing where my daughter is.

When things get like this I like to find things to laugh at.  Laughing helps heal.
So I got to some of my favorite sites that make me laugh or give me something that is amusing to think about.
Now this is where I show my geekiness.
My all time favorite blog for humor is CakeWrecks.

This blog is written by Jen and her husband.  They are geeks and big on puns.  So this blog on Sundays has Sunday Sweets which is really well done cakes.  The rest of the time the blog is about cakes created by "professionals" that have gone horribly wrong.  The cakes are only part of the humor - Jen and her husband's puns crack me up.

Jen's personal girl blog is EPBOT.

In this blog she constantly puts up her crafts and unique things that she likes.  She loves steampunk and always seems to show some interesting stuff.

I also often look at some of my favorite comics at Go Comics.

And my favorite comic is Rhymes with Orange.
 Of course I always liked Hillary and her view on life but I liked her even more when I found out she plays ice hockey with one of my good friends.

For some fun videos that are silly : Silly Songs with Larry from VeggieTales.








Ahhh - now I am feeling better - Humor can relieve stress, and basically help you heal emotionally, mentally and even physically.  Even though I am still worried and a bit tense - it has helped a lot to laugh and to find humor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017