Road Signs

So I started working on my website and getting back into my passion of creating a support network.  While finding local events I can put on my website, I found a therapist I had met before and saw that her practice has interns so I emailed her and I got a reply back asking when we could meet.

I felt lost and just trying to find what I was passionate about and honestly kind of felt like I was shooting in the dark - like hmm do I like this - how does this feel?  Well that email from that therapist was like a road sign with a light shining on it.  To me it was the Goddess saying - yes this is the direction you promised me you were going to go - this is your path let me give you a sign you are on the right path.

I took the next couple of days off from working on the website and reconnected with myself and my beliefs and went back to the beginning...  When I turned 30 I lost my job that was a well paying job in IT and became a stay at home mom.  I learned to connect with my kids and especially learned a lot during therapy with my daughter.  I started wearing skirts - even got my first purse as an adult - at 30 years old - LOL.  I found a lady that was offering a Priestess of Place training.  I went through year one and it changed my life.  I found my feminine power and finally loved myself as a female and woman and realized my power.  Nearly 8 years ago I was initiated and dedicated myself to the Goddess doing by working with families who were struggling with emotional problems and trauma.  I have had many bumps in the road but I have had several road signs along the way that always let me know when I am going in the right directions.

Each time I get lost it is always because I was stuck in my head - my logical portion of my brain.  I need to learn when I need guidance or to find myself or what to do next - I need to meditate, pray, and follow my heart and passion and the Goddess will let me know when I am on the right track.

I found my necklace (a labyrinth) that I got when I initiated and funny it kind of meant I found my path.  I then went shopping and found myself drawn to different clothes - some that forced me to accept parts of myself I normally don't.

Here I am wearing a dress that shows my arms, is a shorter skirt than I have worn in a long time (I wear floor length skirts usually) and yet I like it.  I feel good about myself and I am starting to feel like I am ready to follow my path.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring