Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I got up groggy and coughing horribly but I knew I needed to go to work.  I got my son up just before I left.  Today at work I got to sit and shadow a co-worker on calls.  It was interesting.  I still understand very little of it but I was able to at one point know what the answer was.  I hate feeling so overwhelmed.  They are telling me I will be on the phones starting next week and I just feel so dumb.

I wish I felt better because it would be easier to learn if I could get rid of this cold.  I was also panicking because EDD was requiring me to go to a class on finding a job in order to get my several weeks unemployement and I could not get ahold of them to let them know I found a job and because I was working I could not make the meeting.

After work I tried to go to EDD but I was too late.  I got home and we ate, watched a little TV.  My son was excited his Frank the Bunny Costume came and he really liked it.

Finally I went to bed - frustrated and tired.  I feel like I just can't shake this cold - nervous that I am "losing" my technical abilities and just plain tired of being tired and in pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017