Monday, October 10, 2011

I hardly slept and I kept waking up afraid I would miss my alarm.  I got up and made my lunch and left for work.  I arrived early.  They put me in a conference room to do my paperwork.  I did my paperwork and then had to go wandering to find someone to hand it to.  I got to me the co-worker who would train me and and then they had me sit down and watch videos.

I watched training videos on their product ALL DAY.  I was struggling to stay awake.  It was hard to do all day but at least it wasn't too bad.  I headed home.  My first day at my new job down.  The programs seem ok but this is a whole different industry so I am really overwhelmed by the terminology.  It seems like everything is in a different language.  They also told me they expect me on the phones in just a day or two - YIKES!

I made dinner and relaxed with my hubby and son and watched tv.  I tried to force myself to go to bed early but it didn't happen.  So my hubby and I spent awhile talking and trying to find a place to take my daughter for our visit with her.  Finally I forced myself to get to bed.  I struggled getting to sleep because I was stressing about my new job - I look forward to when it eventually becomes routine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017