Saturday, October 15, 2011

I got up and went out shopping.  I had hoped to find nice shoes or a nice outfit for my graduation on Sunday.  I didn't find a nice dress but I did find a nice blouse that I like and it will go well with my long black skirts and I also found a couple nice tops for work.  I still didn't find shoes that I liked.  I went home and talked to my hubby about shoes.  He suggested this one place he knows and we went there.  They were helpful and I found a really nice pair of shoes for my graduation.  Nice black low heeled pumps that have a strap so I shouldn't slip and fall.  I am getting so excited about my graduation and looking forward to going to Rainforest Cafe in SF afterwards.  My parents are going to go to my graduation and my brother and his wife.

I kept my son doing his homework and he finished before the dance - YEA!  He went to the dance and had a good time although his date didn't want to dance so that was a bit frustrating.

I need to get to bed but I am soo excited.  I didn't really think I would be this excited since I actually finished school at the end of April but it is so exciting to be graduating and having a ceremony.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017