Thursday, October 6, 2011

I got up and got my son up.  Today I go to the laser hair removal place - I am kind of excited.  I remember not having to shave my face a long time ago after my laser treatmens being able to go without shaving and having peach fuzz!  I hope this works well.

I started the day off looking for vacation rentals in the area of where my hubby will be getting surgery because the cost of a hotel for a month is just too high - in the range of nearly $4K.

I went to the laser place and right after I got out of there, I missed a phone call.  I checked my voicemail and it was from the place I interviewed yesterday at.  I was nervous, I called him back and he took a couple of minutes but then told me I got the job.  I will start on Monday!!! YEA!!!  It is much lower than I had wanted but it is a job.  I will start at $17.50 an hour but there will be room to increase after my 3 month probationary period. 

With that out of the way and the weight lifted I can enjoy a day in SF with my hubby tomorrow.  That will be so nice, just him and I and going to SF without worrying about the job situation.  I am so nervous about a new job but I always am.  Now I can spend the next few days focusing on finding a place to stay at the end of February for about a month and coordinating the trip with family and friends who are supportive.

I wrote to my mom and her best friend (which is like a 2nd mom to me) and set out the basic dates and the plans.  Everything seems to be going well and everyone seems willing to help so that is nice.  Sometimes I just really have to enjoy the moments when everything seems to fall into place.

We had a nice dinner and then headed to bed.  I am so looking forward to spending a day with my hubby with no real stress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017