Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I got up and headed to work.  I called my son to make sure he was up.  I got setup and then they logged me in to take calls.  I struggled a lot.  I was able to answer maybe 3 calls on my own.  I just was so frustrated with myself.  I hate feeling like I don't know anything and really not understanding anything.  I just hope I get the hang of this.

I left work feeling pretty down and overwhelmed.  I headed home - did a couple things and then took my son to choir.  I came home and laid down.  I just wanted to cry.  I am so tired, I am not doing what I want to do, I am struggling to learn, and I am still sick.  I know things will get better.

My hubby picked up my son and we ate dinner.  After dinner I saw my step-dad and posted pictures he took at the graduation so I uploaded them to my facebook and forwarded them to my friends.  I also gave my hubby the info for the house rental in AZ so he can contact our landlords for a good reference.

Maybe tomorrow will be better - I think some NyQuil and forcing myself into bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring