Friday, October 14, 2011

I got up and went to work.  The end of my first week at work.  I cannot believe that after a week I still feel so overwhelmed.  I got a phone call about an interview for next Wednesday.  It is more in my new line of work - casemanagement.  I accept - 1pm on Wednesday - maybe I will get the job and not have to work in technical support.

A few more videos and shadowing people on calls.
I get off work and stop at Round Table Pizza and then Papa Murphy's Pizza since there is no reason my hubby should go all the way the other direction when I pass right by there.

I get home and my hubby get's home not long after me.  We sit and eat pizza and do family movie night.  At last a weekend - I can relax a bit and sleep in - hopefully I can kick this cold before my Graduation on SUNDAY!  I am sooo excited!

My hubby and I stay up talking for awhile.  I feel bad for grounding my son but unsure if I should have said he could go to the dance.  I know how teen girls are so I don't want his date feeling bad about herself because he blew it.  Well I am doing the best I can - I wish there was a book of rules on raising kids especially teenagers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017