Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So I got up and made sure my ipod touch was charged.  I relaxed awhile and knew I could not eat or I would probably have to constantly go to the bathroom.  My dentist appointment was at 10am - I got done about 1:30pm and picked up pudding and some other soft food I figured I would be able to eat.

I think people that know me should talk to my dentist - he complains my mouth is too small and they constantly had to place wedges in my mouth to get my mouth to open wider (wish I could be a snake and unhinge my jaw)  - most of the people who know me think I have a big mouth. Maybe big things do come in little packages.  Anyway after over 3 hours of work my right half of my mouth is finished - on Monday at 11am I will have the left half of my mouth plus a cleaning done.  Other than a couple of sharp places I will ask him to sand down my bite is good and I think he did a great job.  The good news is no root canals or crowns!  One tooth he thought he was going to have to work on turns out to be just one to watch because it is not bad at all!

So home eating a comfort food - english muffin pizza (english muffin, pasta sauce, cheese and bologna cut up) and chocolate pudding.  My son went to a friend's house - my migraine sucked but I am still happy I had the work done.  It was really cute though - my son stopped by with his friend because he was getting belt stuff from amazon and he was so excited over it he had to come home and get the belt when he saw it already arrived.  He showed it off to us some more when he got home. 

Hubby was awesome as I wasn't sure what my jaw could handle eating and he bought me a large jamba juice to nurse for the night and it worked great - no hunger and it didn't hurt too much to drink.
I read a little bit but not much.  I am hoping for getting more done tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017