Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First thing I did was strip the bed and start the laundry - then I raced over to the laundry mat to start washing the comforter that was really beginning to smell funky.

With all of the bedding off the bed I decided to do the troubleshooting that Sleep Number had said to do on the bed to determine why one side keeps getting low.  I unzipped the bed and managed to finally pull the tube out and cap my side of the bed.  Now it will be a waiting game - if the bed continues to lose air on that side, it is the chamber that needs replacing, if it doesn't then there is something wrong with the pump or the tube to that side of the bed.  We don't think that is the case because I believe when we moved houses the pump switched sides but I want to make sure so I can just get this done.  So then I continued doing laundry and cleaning the room.  Sadly by noon and after making the bed back up my body decided it was done.  I started shaking a lot and my back was starting to go into spasms.  I just wish my mind and my body would stay in sync.

I called my son after he got out of school and offered to pick him up if he would go shopping and get dinner stuff - he agreed and I let him buy snack items.  I sat and enjoyed reading my book for awhile.  I dropped my son off at choir after starting dinner.  My hubby picked him up after choir and dinner was ready.  We had a really nice time eating and laughing.

Not looking forward to tomorrow when I have a ton of dental work done - but at least I am making progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring