Thursday, April 28, 2011

So first thing I did on Thursday is call select comfort about the fact the bed was still losing air.  While it is still under warranty, it is pro-rated at 62% - I guess we really should have not put it off - oh well better late than never.  So they agree to send out a new chamber - it is only about $70 so at least it helped offset a portion of it.  We will hopefully get it by the end of next week and then one other big thing is taken care of.  My LaZboy chair stopped working when we moved houses so I decided to call them - I left a message and they called me back later in the afternoon - I will drop it off tomorrow since the guys were able to load it into the car tonight.

When I went to get dinner stuff from the Savemart - I found out a very nice checker who always took my stuff out even if I went through self-checkout passed away suddenly in his sleep.  I am torn - it seems like such a nice way to go for the person but I have nightmares about waking up next to my loved one who died in their sleep.

I didn't get much done - my back was still tired and I read for a bit.  I took my son to choir and hubby made dinner and picked up him.  After dinner we came into our room and my hubby read an email from his ex-girlfriend\best friend (she is the only one who came to the wedding for his side of the family) - her long term partner - died while asleep 2 weeks ago - only 44.  This on top of my fears and losing someone else really hit me hard.  I am more freaked out than ever.  We were supposed to be going to MA in the next year or so for their wedding - at 40 and 44 they should have had a lot longer together!  Life is so fleeting.  My son was distressed and felt horrible about this.

I went to bed holding my hubby tight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017