April 24, 2011 - Easter

Easter morning... we are not religious so we do not do church.  I do however do Easter Baskets.  I was excited to see what my hubby thought of his - he calls me his Acorn and he is my Scratt - I had gotten stuffed Scratt and Scratte (female Scratt) stuffed animals - Scratt has an Acorn.  He thought it was cute and like it a lot.  My son was pleased that the Easter Bunny gave him a gift certificate to Amazon to buy some stuff he wanted.  Plus candy galore.  We had a nice ham lunch with mashed potatoes, biscuits and veggies.  It was nice and yet sad as we could tell his grandfather was not doing well.  We watched some more television and I read more of my book and then we drove home (or I should say my hubby drove us home).  I had moments that it just felt good during the drive.  The weather wasn't bad, neither was the traffic and I felt relaxed.  There are perfect moments like that - I wish I could just keep them forever.  We got home, had pizza and watched some shows as a family and laughed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring