April 23, 2011 - My New Beginning

So Saturday, April 23, 2011 was the beginning of my new life.  It was my official last day of school even though all of my school work had been previously turned in.  It started out with a quick trip to Borders to buy my son some books since we were leaving in a couple of hours to spend Easter weekend with my hubby's grandfather.  He found what he wanted really quickly and even met a few friends in line.  I ended up saving nearly 50% on the books.  We loaded into the car and headed out for our 3 hour drive.  There was laughter and me relaxing and sleeping on the car ride up.

We had a really nice day just watching tv with his grandpa and then pizza for dinner.  I could tell it was hard on my hubby because his grandfather has gotten a lot worse since Christmas when we were last there.  He is barely able to get up and around anymore.  I went to bed, my hubby had a sleepless night - first getting Easter Dinner at a 24 hour supermarket for the next day and then sitting outside having a cigar for a couple of hours.  I wish I could make him feel better, but all I can is be there for him.

Still on the positive side, it was a nice day with family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017