When will it ever end....

On the plus side saying that line "When will it ever end..." reminds me of Monty Python's "Here comes another one" ...


makes me feel a little bit better.  But I am still tired of the unending shit my daughter keeps bringing upon us.  Or really that her actions cause consequences to us and not to her for YEARS!

So Friday is the readiness hearing for the court case where my daughter was a victim (The Most Terrifying Night of My Life) And I am just wanting that case to be over with.  And yesterday a detective called regarding my house break in that occurred just 17 days after that incident where my daughter broke into my house with several people, trashed it and stole my other car.  The CSI took fingerprints and DNA samples on June 19-20th 2014 - after that I heard back 2 months later that they would follow up (August 2014) then NOTHING until July of this year - then they said they had a hit on DNA and they were going to check on the fingerprints - THEN NOTHING until YESTERDAY November 18th.  The detective sent me pics of the people the fingerprints came back to - one of them is very scary looking.  Now they are pressing charges on them.  I am so very tired - I almost wanted to say - please don't we just were starting to feel safe again - now we got to see pictures of the people who were in our house trashing it and touching our things - I feel violated all over again. 

It is so hard to hold onto my sanity when every time I finally work through shit with my therapist and myself - it comes back to revisit me and we have to start all over again.  I understand why victims hate the legal system - it takes so long and just when you get back to your normal life everything comes again - I just got over the dectective calling me in July and finally made progress and now I feel like I am almost back to the beginning.

On the plus side - when the detective called, I was in the parking lot waiting for my therapist to arrive so I went right into session with her.  When will it ever end...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017