Imbolc - Putting thoughts into actions

Now it is the time of year when we actually start working on our intentions - we plant the seeds - we start actively spending energy to make our seeds of intent grow.

So let's see how I am coming along with each of my intents.

1.  To walk more  - I got new shoes that are made for walking - expensive (in my view) but hopefully worth it.  Started walking and am able to walk faster.
2.  To make sure I do self-care - I am taking more time for myself.  Actually visiting with friends - and doing things that make me feel better.
3.  To pass my licensing exams - starting studying
4.  To find a way to be supportive of my daughter and not enable her - have limited my contact with her to very occasional - after I tried to help her move to CO and she didn't get to the airport with enough time to get through security - I know she is not ready.
5.  To continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist - taking cases I feel called to - loving my new supervisor - she is teaching me a lot.

I feel more energized than I ever have and feel so good physically, mentally and emotionally.  I look forward to see what this year holds for me.

And here is a lovely song about Imbolc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017