Full Snow Moon, Full Hunger Moon, or Full Wolf Moon

This time of year our ancestors struggled to find food, were cold and often struggled to have hope.  This is a good time to focus on what the future holds and to getting through the tough times.  This time of year always seems to be hard for me to get through.  Finances are tough from the holidays, trying to plan for the future and making it through the day, it can be hard to have hope.

This is the time of year that I usually struggle and usually start to find the my seeds of intent are not going to come out the way I thought they would.  But this year is full of surprises!  My hubby and I are planning to go on a cruise to Alaska with my parents and we went to our first PBR event.  A year of changes and getting the rewards of working so darn hard to get our lives on track.

This is a full moon that I often ask to be shown the way and even if it seems divergent from my original plans, I follow the path that is shown - it always turns out to be the best path for me.  The past few years I questioned where it was leading me - but know I know it was the right path for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017