A Mother's Broken Heart Part II

The phone rings - my daughter is complaining that her new roommate (not even 48 hours yet) is being mean and giving her an attitude.  I suggested she try to talk with her roommate and she said she plans on heading back as soon as she gets her money and hung up with me.  I asked her roommate what was up and this was the text:

"She's complaining because I'm expecting her to actually do shit and not sit around.  She invited a guy overcast night, knowing guys aren't allowed, and now she's trying see  if a friend of hers can say.  I am not in the mood to deal with her, and if she wants to make her own rules then she can get tf out, because I have a life and I will not let her decisions bring me down"

I am so frustrated - I keep hoping and praying she gets herself together.  How do I let go - I just don't know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring