Full Harvest of Fruit Moon

http://www.retrokimmer.com/2013/09/full-harvest-moon-sept-19-2013.html

This is the time we start reaping our harvest.  Seeing what we actually gained for all of our hard work.  These are my seeds of intend this turn of the wheel:

1.  To walk more
2.  To make sure I do self-care
3.  To pass my licensing exams
4.  To find a way to be supportive of my daughter and not enable her.
5.  To continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist.


And I am reaping:
1. I am walking more - over 500,000 steps in just over a month - I am using my fitbit and really pushing myself to get more and more steps in.
2. I have changed my eating habits and am meditating more and now am embarking on wisdom chair coaching.
3. I passed my licensing exams!
4. I have continued to be a cheerleader for my daughter and am not enabling her.  It is hard and I worry a lot - I think I am going to go to a therapist to continue working on my personal issues with my daughter.
5.  I am following my path and it is amazing although scary too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring