My Quest for Peace - Start

I am reading The Quest for Peace in a Broken World by Juli Alvarado.
Because I love the book and do not want to do any copy write problems I am only going to post what I did or how I understood each day of this 100 day journey.  I highly recommend purchasing this book if you want to find peace within.

As I started this book I found that my thoughts resonated with Juli and brought back many of the things I learned and worked on during my Simply Healing Retreat.  I can tell this is going to be quite a journey and will be tough but I really hope that it will help me find internal peace.

I want my legacy to be that I was caring and thoughtful and worked to help heal the world one person at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017