Samhain - 7 year wedding anniversary

So this year my seeds of intent were:
This year I had 5 seeds in my apple.

So this year my seeds of intent are:
1.  To walk more
After a tough start in 2015 because of a hurt foot - I went on a cruise and then got a FitBit and that is really helping me walk more.  As of this date I have walked over 500 miles since July 14th and 1,200,000 steps.  I also have lost almost 40 lbs.

2.  To make sure I do self-care
I am making sure to take time when I need it - schedule clients so I am not too overwhelmed and am working to keep taking trips in nature.  I am now taking care of my diabetes and also exercising and eating really low carb. 

3.  To pass my licensing exams
I passed them both first time!

4.  To find a way to be supportive of my daughter and not enable her.
After one last try sending her to Colorado, and then bringing her back to Bakersfield I will act as a cheerleader but no longer will enable her and tell her no and give her step by step instructions in what she can do.

5.  To continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist.
Sacramento Area Rainbow Kids contacted me and now I am working towards becoming a gender therapist.

And for this next year I got 4 seeds of intent and they are going to be:
1.  Continue to get healthier and try to get all blood tests into the normal range.
2.  To increase my speaking and work towards becoming a speaker.
3.  Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist.
4.  Start figuring out how to move from Sacramento.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017