Hunter's or Harvest Full Moon also the Blood Red Super Moon

https://taniamarieartist.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/harvest-moon1.jpg


The Hunter's or Harvest Full Moon is the first full moon after Mabon (Autumn Equinox). 

The Hunter's Full Moon is named because the full moon give light to hunters tracking their prey before the cold winter settles in.  They are able to stock up on the protein they will need to make it through the winter.

It is also known as the Harvest Full Moon because we are harvesting all that we worked for this year.

I am harvesting my intentions which feels awesome:
I have been walking more - I have my fitbit and while the past week I was taking care of myself emotionally and not doing all of the walking - to day is a new day and I will walk at least 10,000 steps today!
From a wonderful Alaska vacation, to therapy and coaching and buying myself clothes that I love - I am practicing more self care.
I passed my exams and have my license now for 5 months!
I am seeking therapy to keep myself from enabling my daughter and learning how to cope with things in a healthy manner when she contacts me.
I am working on determining what I want to do in my career by working through a coaching program.

It has been a tough year but a rewarding one - and still a bit more harvesting to go.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017