Samhain/Halloween/Our 6th Wedding Anniversary

So this year my seeds of intent were:

1.  To continue to become more physically, mentally and emotionally healthy.
2.  To continue to focus on helping my son into adulthood and being present with him and understanding of his limitations and abilities.
3.  To find a way to become a therapist in the direction in which the Goddess leads me.
4.  To find a way to be supportive of my daughter and not enable her as she goes into adulthood.

One thing that I have learned to trust although it is still really hard is that when you put an intention out there and focus on it, you have to understand that it may not come to fruition the way you planned or thought it would. 

1.  I continued walking but still struggling to be consistent.  I have been working to do more self care (mini vacations) and to organizing my schedule better.

2.  My son is now in his 2nd year of college and doing really well.  He is going to work on getting his driver's license.  He worked during the summer to earn enough for the next year of school, even though he didn't like his job.  He is doing so well and maturing so fast - it is hard for me to keep up.

3.  I am struggling to build my practice of being a therapist but I am making connections and have a great supervisor.  I am learning and enjoying my new career.  I have a decent caseload and am finding my niche.

4. This year put me to the test with my daughter.  I think I finally am drawing the line.  It took her virtually stabbing me in the back to realize that she is really not at the point of being able to reciprocate feelings or respect.  I continue to love her and to be her cheerleader but no longer will keep bending over backwards to help her.

I enjoyed my Halloween and Samhain with my hubby and my 6th wedding anniversary.  Every year seems to get better and better. 

This year I had 5 seeds in my apple.

So this year my seeds of intent are:
1.  To walk more
2.  To make sure I do self-care
3.  To pass my licensing exams
4.  To find a way to be supportive of my daughter and not enable her.
5.  To continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring