Full Hay Moon is also sometimes called Thunder Moon. It is the first
moon after the Summer Solstice. As the name implies it is when we can
harvest hay. At this time it is a good to start focusing on what we
will do with our harvest and how best to harvest the fruits of our
labor. That last sentence may seem backwards but you must first know
what you want to do with your fruits - to know how to harvest. For
example if something did not work out like you wanted, it might be best
to learn from it and use it as fertilizer for the next set of crops.
Maybe the fruit just wasn't so sweet so maybe you will dry it instead of
canning it. This lets you know how you will go about harvesting it.
This year I am working hard on getting my health in order so that my harvest will be a healthier me.
year I am starting to have to deal with some chaos. I came back from the Priestess Retreat and found my husband is very sick and they don't know exactly what it is. So here is where I am with my seeds of intent...
1. Continue to work on my health - kind of have slipped but I am working on my diabetes.
2. Start balancing my case load so it is not overwhelming - I have figured it out to be much better for me and allow me to work more while stressing less.
3. Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist - with work I am doing a good job on this - I am taking on what is put in my path
4. Continue to process letting go of my daughter - still trying to let go - making lots of progress.
5. Be good to myself - trying - I am struggling a bit with depression and being overwhelmed.
6. Focus on organizing my life so it allows me to do what I need to do to be good to myself. - this is my biggest struggle right now.…
I feel like I am just stuck waiting ... waiting to figure out the next part of our lives. We just have to keep waiting for answers, waiting for people to get in the office, waiting for this or that. It is scary and hard since we cannot even figure out what our lives will be in a month and we don't know the best answers or what should we do. Do we pack up and move far away or do we stay and gamble on more than a part time job. Do we hang on here and plan or will we end up being broke and homeless.
- Summer Solstice - The Beginning of summer. This is the longest day
of the year and now the nights will lengthen. This is a time of
manifestation. We are seeing what the hard work on our intentions look
This year my intentions are:
My Seeds of Intent
1. Continue to work on my health - now on insulin and trying to figure out how to keep my blood sugars down - I am going to Rock Steady Boxing and working out 3 days a week.
2. Start balancing my case load so it is not overwhelming - managing my clients and my personal life much better
3. Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist - taking on more clients that are on the gender spectrum
4. Continue to process letting go of my daughter - no longer having panic attacks about her as often
5. Be good to myself - doing that
6. Focus on organizing my life so it allows me to do what I need to do to be good to myself - getting better at the organizing an…