Full Hay Moon is also sometimes called Thunder Moon. It is the first
moon after the Summer Solstice. As the name implies it is when we can
harvest hay. At this time it is a good to start focusing on what we
will do with our harvest and how best to harvest the fruits of our
labor. That last sentence may seem backwards but you must first know
what you want to do with your fruits - to know how to harvest. For
example if something did not work out like you wanted, it might be best
to learn from it and use it as fertilizer for the next set of crops.
Maybe the fruit just wasn't so sweet so maybe you will dry it instead of
canning it. This lets you know how you will go about harvesting it.
This year I am working hard on getting my health in order so that my harvest will be a healthier me.
year I am starting to have to deal with some chaos. I came back from the Priestess Retreat and found my husband is very sick and they don't know exactly what it is. So here is where I am with my seeds of intent...
1. Continue to work on my health - kind of have slipped but I am working on my diabetes.
2. Start balancing my case load so it is not overwhelming - I have figured it out to be much better for me and allow me to work more while stressing less.
3. Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist - with work I am doing a good job on this - I am taking on what is put in my path
4. Continue to process letting go of my daughter - still trying to let go - making lots of progress.
5. Be good to myself - trying - I am struggling a bit with depression and being overwhelmed.
6. Focus on organizing my life so it allows me to do what I need to do to be good to myself. - this is my biggest struggle right now.…
I feel like I am just stuck waiting ... waiting to figure out the next part of our lives. We just have to keep waiting for answers, waiting for people to get in the office, waiting for this or that. It is scary and hard since we cannot even figure out what our lives will be in a month and we don't know the best answers or what should we do. Do we pack up and move far away or do we stay and gamble on more than a part time job. Do we hang on here and plan or will we end up being broke and homeless.
I am studying for my first California Marriage and Family Therapist Exam - which is called the Standard Written Exam. I am using http://www.therapistdevelopmentcenter.com/ to help me study.
To force myself to work forward (I am a procrastinator at heart) I have set my exam date to March 11th at 9am. I have a lot to study - and I am extremely anxious. When I pass this exam, I will have one more exam to pass and then I will finally be a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
Well I better quit putting it off and get some studying done today. I HATE studying but at least I am no longer driving my son everywhere so I have more time to settle into studying - I LOVE him having his license.