Samhain\8th Wedding Anniversary\Halloween

So this year my seeds of intent were:
This year I had 4 seeds in my apple.

So this year my seeds of intent are:

And for this next year I got 4 seeds of intent and they are going to be:
1.  Continue to get healthier and try to get all blood tests into the normal range.
While I stumbled a bit, I was able to find out my heart is healthy and I am doing pretty good with my blood work.

2.  To increase my speaking and work towards becoming a speaker.
I will be speaking at an event in November and continue to speak at Sacramento State.

3.  Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist.
I am learning to take what comes and work with it.  The Goddess is providing a wonderful learning experience with the path she is leading me on.

4.  Start figuring out how to move from Sacramento.
I now see it will be harder than I planned, and I know for at least a year or so we need to be here in Sacramento.

And for this next year I got 6 seeds of intent and they are going to be:
1.  Continue to work on my health
2.  Start balancing my case load so it is not overwhelming
3.  Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist.
4.  Continue to process letting go of my daughter
5.  Be good to myself.
6.  Focus on organizing my life so it allows me to do what I need to do to be good to myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017