Litha - Summer Solstice - The Beginning of Summer 2016

Litha - Summer Solstice - The Beginning of summer.  This is the longest day of the year and now the nights will lengthen.  This is a time of manifestation.  We are seeing what the hard work on our intentions look like.

This year my intentions are:
My Seeds of Intent1.  Continue to get healthier and try to get all blood tests into the normal range.
Getting closer to doing that - my blood work is coming back closer to normal.  Taking care of health issues as they arise.
2.  To increase my speaking and work towards becoming a speaker.
Continue to volunteer to speak at SVC-CAMFT and for training on LGBTQ
3.  Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist.
Following my heart, working with clients, doing more Transgender work - figuring out the best way to handle certain situations.
4.  Start figuring out how to move from Sacramento.
Going to visit OR at the end of July to see clients that moved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017