is the Full Storm Moon. Storms are often brewing in the weather and in
our lives. This moon is at the end of February or in March and before
the Vernal Equinox. The weather is violently vacillating between winter
and spring. Often we are dealing with the same in our own emotional
realm. We are struggling between still being in our dark realm of
self-reflection and starting to come out and be part of a community. We
struggle to make room for others in our plans or seeing how our plans
affect others. This year I am struggling on how to handle my relationship with my daughter. I am trying to forgive and let go of the anger and frustration I have with her and at the same time hold her responsible for her actions and limit my contact with her since it is a dysfunctional relationship.
It is hard when she will say how much she loves me and that how horrible I am all within a few minutes just because I wouldn't give her what she wanted.
year I am starting to have to deal with some chaos. I came back from the Priestess Retreat and found my husband is very sick and they don't know exactly what it is. So here is where I am with my seeds of intent...
1. Continue to work on my health - kind of have slipped but I am working on my diabetes.
2. Start balancing my case load so it is not overwhelming - I have figured it out to be much better for me and allow me to work more while stressing less.
3. Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist - with work I am doing a good job on this - I am taking on what is put in my path
4. Continue to process letting go of my daughter - still trying to let go - making lots of progress.
5. Be good to myself - trying - I am struggling a bit with depression and being overwhelmed.
6. Focus on organizing my life so it allows me to do what I need to do to be good to myself. - this is my biggest struggle right now.…
I feel like I am just stuck waiting ... waiting to figure out the next part of our lives. We just have to keep waiting for answers, waiting for people to get in the office, waiting for this or that. It is scary and hard since we cannot even figure out what our lives will be in a month and we don't know the best answers or what should we do. Do we pack up and move far away or do we stay and gamble on more than a part time job. Do we hang on here and plan or will we end up being broke and homeless.
- Summer Solstice - The Beginning of summer. This is the longest day
of the year and now the nights will lengthen. This is a time of
manifestation. We are seeing what the hard work on our intentions look
This year my intentions are:
My Seeds of Intent
1. Continue to work on my health - now on insulin and trying to figure out how to keep my blood sugars down - I am going to Rock Steady Boxing and working out 3 days a week.
2. Start balancing my case load so it is not overwhelming - managing my clients and my personal life much better
3. Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist - taking on more clients that are on the gender spectrum
4. Continue to process letting go of my daughter - no longer having panic attacks about her as often
5. Be good to myself - doing that
6. Focus on organizing my life so it allows me to do what I need to do to be good to myself - getting better at the organizing an…