My Quest for Peace - Day 91

I had to modify the statements to work for me but they do.
I allow myself to experience the presence of My Goddess's love.
(I stop, close my eyes and put my hands out - I feel Her love)
I allow myself to feel the warm of My Goddess's affection.
(I stop, close my eyes and place my hands on my heart - I feel Her warmth emanating through me)
I am open to the power of healing in myself through My Goddess.
(I stop, and feel my power and My Goddess's power swirling within me - healing any darkness that has come upon my soul)
I am worth and valuable and loved.
(I stop, Breathe in and Breathe out, and feel my worth, value and love to my core)

I feel so much more peaceful and ready to deal with the day after I have done this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017