Full Wolf Moon\ Full Cold Moon
This is the time of year that I struggle and usually start to find the my seeds of intent are not going to come out the way I thought they would. But If I focus on doing what seems right to my gut and focus on moving forward in the direction I feel compelled, I find that my path unfolds as it should.
This is a full moon that I often ask to be shown the way and even if it seems divergent from my original plans, I follow the path that is shown - it always turns out to be the best path for me.
This year I am learning to be an empty nester - some of it I am thrilled about - other parts is I miss being a mom - I am again changing my definition of myself. On the plus side, many of my clients have done well and now I am not seeing them as much - on the negative side, I now need more clients.
These are my seeds of intent that I am working on:
1. Continue to work on my health
2. Start balancing my case load so it is not overwhelming
3. Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist.
4. Continue to process letting go of my daughter
5. Be good to myself.
6. Focus on organizing my life so it allows me to do what I need to do to be good to myself.