Beltane /May Day 2014

Beltane is a time of Expression - it is time to express your intentions.  You have planned and created and now it is time to really work on your intentions.  This year I am seeing the possibilities of my new practice/career and need to keep working on it to make it thrive.

My Seeds of Intent
1.  To become more physically, mentally and emotionally healthy.
*  I have been eating a bit better and am focusing on many things such as allergy shots so I can breathe better and also some female issues that have to be dealt with.  After that, I will be working on my insulin and glucose issues.

2.  To focus on helping my son into adulthood and being present with him and understanding of his limitations and abilities.
* He is going to be working away from home during the summer which is going to be my first big step in letting him try life on his own.

3.  To find a way to become a therapist in the direction in which the Goddess leads me.
* I am starting to get more phone calls and more new clients.  Including clients that are looking for what I can give.

4.  To find a way to be supportive of my daughter and not enable her as she goes into adulthood.
*This is a big struggle as she seems to be hellbent on trying to NOT follow any rules.  I have no idea what I should do.  I continue to try to be supportive and do what I feel drawn to do.


Time to really kick it into gear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017