Beltane /May Day 2014
My Seeds of Intent
1. To become more physically, mentally and emotionally healthy.
* I have been eating a bit better and am focusing on many things such as allergy shots so I can breathe better and also some female issues that have to be dealt with. After that, I will be working on my insulin and glucose issues.
2. To focus on helping my son into adulthood and being present with him and understanding of his limitations and abilities.
* He is going to be working away from home during the summer which is going to be my first big step in letting him try life on his own.
3. To find a way to become a therapist in the direction in which the Goddess leads me.
* I am starting to get more phone calls and more new clients. Including clients that are looking for what I can give.
4. To find a way to be supportive of my daughter and not enable her as she goes into adulthood.
*This is a big struggle as she seems to be hellbent on trying to NOT follow any rules. I have no idea what I should do. I continue to try to be supportive and do what I feel drawn to do.
Time to really kick it into gear.