Litha / Summer Solstice / Beginning of Summer


Litha - Summer Solstice - The Beginning of summer.  This is the longest day of the year and now the nights will lengthen.  This is a time of manifestation.  We are seeing what the hard work on our intentions look like.

This year my intentions are:
1.  To become more physically, mentally and emotionally healthy.
2.  To focus on helping my son into adulthood and being present with him and understanding of his limitations and abilities.
3.  To find a way to become a therapist in the direction in which the Goddess leads me.
4.  Continue to let go of the past and learn to live in the present and not to spend too much time obsessing about the future. 

So 1.  I am becoming my physically healthy.  I walked a 5K for NAMI and have now focused on getting my blasted allergies under control.  I am seeing a doctor regularly and my blood levels are mostly normal.  I am much more mentally and emotionally healthy.  I constantly work on myself and allow myself time to process issues instead of stuffing them.  I feel a lot better and hope to continue on this path.

2.  My son graduated from high school, became an Eagle Scout, is on tour in China, went camping and is now getting ready to go to college.  I am proud of him, he is learning how to be an adult and working hard at it.  We agreed that this year he will have no job or driver's license so he can see how school works out for him.

3.  I am working under a great boss - struggling to get clients but learning how to market and finding new ways of helping others.  I am enjoying teaching art at a respite camp this weekend.  I love that I am helping other parents and enjoying working with the kids.

4.  It is hard not to focus on the future when you have financial issues but I am making progress.  I enjoy things in the moment and try to know the Goddess will provide if I keep following my path.

I like where my life is headed and just look forward to each day learning and experiencing something new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring