Ostara - First Day of Spring





Today, March 20th, is the first day of SPRING!!!!
This is what is happening to my seeds of intent:
1.  To walk more - this has been on hold because I have severe pain in my foot.

2.  To make sure I do self-care - I have been going out with friends and making sure I have fun and read enjoyable books more.

3.  To pass my licensing exams - I passed my 1st exam and am waiting for approval to schedule my final exam.

4.  To find a way to be supportive of my daughter and not enable her - I have been saying no to her and not trying to contact her.  I am letting go emotionally.

5.  To continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist.  - I get to stay in the office where I am and get guidance from my awesome supervisor.

So many new things on the horizon - I am excited for the future - oh and I will be taking a cruise to Alaska with my hubby and parents in the summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring