Thursday, August 4, 2011

I got up early and went to Roseville.  Wow - all I can say is maybe I don't miss it as much as I thought.  I got in and it was crazy - my accounts didn't work - I asked the night shift person to leave their computer unlocked so I could still work.  Finally, I got most things running.

It was pretty quiet - weird - got to talk to some of my friends.  It is a strange feeling being there but not really there.  I stayed a bit late finishing a call - and then headed home to get my son for therapy.

We went to therapy - all is doing well right now - we will see how school goes.  I then dropped him off at a friend's house who would take him to the meeting.  I went home - and hubby came home with my favorite enchiladas.  We watched bull riding - my son called and wanted to spend the night - I told him only if he came home and dismantled the boxes for recycling.  His friend's dad dropped them off - he and his friend did the recycling and then the dad came back and picked them up and they left.  My hubby and I watched a couple of episodes of Will and Grace and laughed a bit.

Then it was bed time - only one more day of the long drive.  I will also make it worth it since I will take the Wii in for repair near there since the CD on it stopped working.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So many emotions

Full Harvest of Fruit Moon

My Quest for Peace - Day 36