My Quest for Peace - Day 57

Throughout the day today, I would find a quiet place and time to sit for 5 to 10 minutes - usually outside - to connect with the Goddess and my beliefs.  I would sit and feel grounded and feel inside of me the connection to all around me and I would find that spot of peace and light within  - knowing I was one with the Goddess.  I am how the Goddess and God made me.  I am following the path that they light before me but even when I have strayed they have accepted me and loved me for I am simply learning as I find my way.

I needed this day to re-connect.  I have so often disconnected and stayed logical and tried to control everything but really I know in my heart it is when I am connected and feel the energy of the universe flowing through me that I am able to move forward.  Spirituality is such a big part of my life and yet I so often put it aside.  Today reminded me how important it is to stay connected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So many emotions

Full Harvest of Fruit Moon

My Quest for Peace - Day 36