This last weekend I attended a Simply Healing Retreat for women that was put on by Coaching for Life.
I have created this video to express what it was like for me.
The music is by David and Steve Gordon from their album Sacred Spirit Drums - this one is called Path with a Heart.
Today, March 20th, is the first day of SPRING!!!! This is what is happening to my seeds of intent: 1. Continue to get healthier and try to get all blood tests into the normal range. I am walking and have joined several "virtual races" to keep me motivated. 2. To increase my speaking and work towards becoming a speaker. Still working on that 3. Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist. I found an awesome type of therapy called Wisdom Path Parenting and I love how it connects my spirituality with parenting. 4. Start figuring out how to move from Sacramento. I applied for my license in Oregon. I am putting my practice online so I am more mobile. I am motivated to keep actively working and creating the picture of my future - I have good days and bad days but the good is outweighing the bad.
I am willing to let go of my controlling behavior today. I am learning to accept that I am not in control of others and am willing to give up that ugly part of myself that tries to control what others do.
"We will see" - Luckily I didn't have very many stressful, overwhelming or negative experiences today - although a few of my friends did and I reminded them to take a step back and to wait and see a bit before going into panic mode. There were a couple of times that I did use it though. I was doing my walk when my foot started hurting - felt like a blister. Instead of focusing on the pain, I just told myself that we will see when I get back to the house what the problem was. I did and realized the blister was getting worse and then without being frustrated or upset went inside and did other things. I did not let it get me down - I focused on the fact I had walked 2 miles instead of the fact I was a mile short of where I wanted and probably won't be able to walk tomorrow (we will see). I have to go to court for my daughter on Thursday and some things came up today and instead of starting to stress or panic, I know there is nothing I can do - so I chose to say ...
Comments
Post a Comment